Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Misfits Manicure with Black Cat Lacquer's Static Age


This is my favorite manicure I've ever done! I was checking out Black Cat Lacquer's Etsy page and I saw a nail polish named after a Misfits song and I started geeking out. Static Age has various sizes and shapes of holographic, black and white glitter in a clear base.

I had been looking for an alternative to all the black and white indie glitters I see and this one is beautiful and applies with ease. I have two coats of Static Age over three coats of Butter London Disco Biscuit.

I decided I needed a little Crimson Ghost on my thumb. The nail is painted white first then I drew the design with a black nail art pen.

This was sad to take off! I highly recommend trying Static Age.  You can follow Black Cat Lacquer on facebook.  A new Clubbing Collection just came out and I will be posting a blog on a great Tetris polish soon.

1 comment: