Thursday, October 18, 2012

F4 Polish Halloween Spam

I couldn't get Google or Blogger to upload my photos yesterday, so I was unable to post a blog!  Today, I have a few f4 Polish Halloween selections for you.
 
First up is Nightmare Forest.  This is two coats of Nightmare Forest over two coats of Zoya Natty.
 

f4 Polish describes Nightmare Forest as, "a clear base with green and orange matte glitters, black shreds and purple micro slices."

 
 
I really love this combination of colors.  The application of all of these f4 Polishes apply smoothly and all the different glitter comes out effortlessly.

Next up is Glitter Goblin, a mix of micro green glitters in a clear base.  This is two coats layered over two coats of Zoya Charisma.

 
 
 
Lastly is Krazy Korn, multi sized orange, white and yellow glitter in a clear base.  This is two coats paired over two coats of OPI A-Rose From The Dead.
 
 
I have worn Krazy Korn twice and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. 
 
 
Krazy Korn is one of my favorites of the collection.  A few more polishes will be posted soon, so check back.  f4 polish is available on etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment