Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pretty & Polished Blood Clot

I'm getting this one in while it is still the third day of October!  Here is my third Halloween polish post, Pretty & Polished Blood Clot.

 
 
 

Here we have multi sized red glitter in a red jelly base, with a wonderfully appropriate name.

I love Pretty & Polished, which can be purchased here and you can follow Chelsea on facebook to keep up to date on new colors and shop openings.  I have a lot of this polish now, and every single one has been fantastic and there is wonderful customer service. 

I will have swatches in action of another Halloween Pretty & Polished color in the next couple of days, color changing Candy Corn...it is so cool.

1 comment:

  1. This polish is so pretty but the name makes me nauseous LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete