Thursday, November 29, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Let's Go Crazy

Okay, so, Deborah Lippmann's Let's Go Crazy is a Prince inspired royal purple (of course) jelly packed with multi colored glitter.  I don't know if I have anything else to say!

 
I used about three coats for this manicure.  This is the third time I have used this polish and taken pictures before I was satisfied with the outcome.  When spreading polish toward the cuticle it is best to try to get only the base on your brush or else you will have weird bare spots if you try to apply the first coat or second coats with lots of glitter gathered on your brush.
 
 
There is no problem finding glitter in this bottle.  And other than what I described above, it applies like a $16 bottle of polish should.
 
 
This is one of the Deborah Lippmann fall colors. It was a Nordstrom exclusive for a time and was hardly ever in stock, but I have seen it offered on Birchbox since, so I think it is easier to find now.
 
 
This is the same multi glitter combo found in Deborah Lippmann's Candy Shop and Happy Birthday, but in a purple jelly this time, I haven't seen anything else in stores or online that would be a dupe of this, so I would recommend going for this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment