Thursday, November 29, 2012

Just Add Milk-Whimsical Nail Polish by Pam

Today I have Just Add Milk, one of the Eight Whimsical Nights holiday polishes by Pam of Whimsical Nail Polish.  Pam says this polish is chocolate chip cookies in a bottle and she is right!

 
The base is a milky light brown with darker brown glitter.  For these pictures I wore three coats.
 
 
Like always with Whimsical Nail Polishes, Just Add Milk gave a smooth application.  With milky glitters like these I like to control the brush and only have a tiny bit of glitter on my first coat.  I like to build up the base coat color.  I also love seeing all the layers of depth with the glitter in these semi translucent polishes.
 
 
I love this polish and I bet you don't have one like this in your stash!   You can order Whimsical Nail Polish through Pam's facebook page for $10 a bottle.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment