Thursday, November 1, 2012

OPI Black Spotted and So So Skullicious Halloween

I am in my third month of blogging!  I took on a Halloween challenge this month, that I unfortunately did not complete, Hurricane Sandy was not conducive to taking nail swatch pictures outside.  I did get to try some new methods and I am now posting the last of all my Halloween polishes.  I also finished my first month of beauty school!

Here is the Halloween manicure I wore today.  I used OPI Hi, Pumpkin!, A-Rose From The Dead and Candlelight from the So So Skullicious mini pack for the base colors with three coats each on alternating fingers.  I love how bright all these colors are.  I then used the Sephora France exclusive Black Spotted effect topcoat from the Amazing Spiderman collection.  Black Spotted took the place of the Green Shatter that we had here in the US, and what a better polish those French girls got!  This is an amazing polish.  I also used some of the sugar skull decals from the Skullicious set.

 
I love Halloween and all things spooky, and there were some amazing collections this season, but I am so tired of Halloween polish!  The amount I had to swatch and wear made it almost impossible to wear anything other than a Halloween manicure for 31 days!  Now I get to start posting the lacquer I have been sitting on!
 
Thanks for reading my blog and leaving comments!  Now, on to November!

No comments:

Post a Comment