Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pretty & Polished Pretty As A Peacock & Mannequin Hands

Today I have two new colors available at the Pretty & Polished etsy shop.  Mannequin Hands and Pretty As A Peacock.
 
Mannequin Hands is a neutral skin tone color (almost the same as mine) with light pink glitter.  Colors like this are amazing, they make your fingers look long and they're so chic.  This is a great way to wear glitter in an environment that has a focus on work appropriate nail color.
 
 
I have used three layers of Mannequin Hands for the photos. 
 
 
This polish makes me think of the Andrew McCarthy 1987 classic "Mannequin" which is always a wonderful thing to think about.  I should note that the formula on both polishes reviewed here were fantastic.
 
Pretty As A Peacock has green, teal, purple and blue glitter in an emerald green base.  This has beautiful colors, it really has to be seen in person!
 
 
 
Three coats were used here as well.
 
 
I have a lot of nail polish, it's over 500 bottles now, and I have nothing close to either of these two.  I highly recommend adding both of these to your collection.
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment